Turbo UHMWPE Polymer Liners, Pipes, Bends and Other Fittings
Ultra-high-molecular-weight polythene has extremely long chains, with molecular weight numbering in the millions, usually between 4 and 6 million. The longer chain serves to transfer load more effectively to the polymer backbone by strengthening intermolecular interactions. This results in a very tough material, with the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made it has extremely low coefficient of friction of friction, is self-lubricating, and is highly resistant to abrasion
(15 times more resistant to abrasion than carbon steel). Its coefficient of friction is significantly lower than that of Nylon and Acetal, and is compared to that of Teflon, but UHMWPE has better abrasion resistance than Teflon. It is Odorless, tasteless and Non toxic
- Density : 0.935g/cm².
- Breakage Strength : 2900N/cm².
- Breakage Elongation : 350%
- Impact Strength : No Break.
- Hardness : 60 Shore D.
- Melting Point : 1360 C.
- Softening Point: 1340 C.
- Temperature for Continuous use : 850 C.
- Expansion Co-efficient: 1.5 x 10-4/oC .
- Water Absorption rate : <0.01%.
- Coal fired power Plant
- Steel Mines
- Port handling- Conveyor systems, Hopper, chutes, bunkers, Silos, Dumper Trucks body Lining and Many more application to reduce, Abrasion, Erosion etc. Excellent product for free Flow ensures no clogging.